What are the highest paying jobs in United Arab Emirates for foreigners and locals? If you’re thinking about working in United Arab Emirates and this question has probably come your mind don’t worry In this post, we’ll tell you about Top Best Highest Paying and Most Respected jobs in United Arab Emirates.
Working in United Arab Emirates certainly a unique experience, and when it comes to high-paying jobs, there are plenty of opportunities for foreigners as well as local. Indeed, if you have the right skills and qualifications, you could grab very good and respective job.
Top Best Highest Paying and Most Respected jobs in United Arab Emirates
There are a lot of job profiles that one can apply for in United Arab Emirates But there are few of them that really highest paying job, now let’s see Top Best Highest Paying and Most Respected jobs in United Arab Emirates.
1.Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Marketing Officer job is one of the highest paying professions in the UAE. Chief Marketing Officer also known as CMO and his main responcebility is marketing of an organization, aiming to improve the brand.
More specifically, the CMO is the executive in charge of developing the strategy for corporate advertising and branding, as well as customer outreach. Average salary of a Chief Marketing Officer in UAE satart from From AED 39,000 to AED 46,000 monthly.
Chief Marketing Officer Responsibilities:
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Budget management.
Top Companies for Chief Marketing Officer job in UAE
- Allianz International Holdings
- Cornucopia ltd.
- Bright Fortune FMS
- Reeqwest HR Consultancy Solutions
- IT&M Consultancy Service.
A judge is a person who presides over court proceedings and this is one of the most respected profession in every country as a result, it’s undoubtedly on the list of highly paid jobs.
A person working as an Administrative Law Judge in United Arab Emirates typically earns around 53,700 AED per month.
Salaries range from 29,000 AED (lowest) to 81,100 AED (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
A Judge Duties and Responsibilities:
A Judges perform a variety of tasks inside and outside the courtroom. In the courtroom, they perform the following duties:
- Hear allegations of the prosecuting and defending parties.
- Listen to witness testimony.
- Rule on the admissibility of evidence.
- Inform defendants of their rights.
- Instruct the jury.
- Question witnesses.
- Rule on motions presented by counsel.
3.Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Chief Financial Officers also known as CFO and this is very highest paid and most respected job in every company. CFOs oversee the financial operations of their companies and provide leadership and focus to accounting and finance departments to ensure that they operate efficiently and comply with applicable laws and company policies.
Their work is essential to project a favorable company image while saving money in every way possible. They have a huge responsibility in maintaining the business’ financial system thats why their salary is also very well. The average salary for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in United Arab Emirates is AED 543142.
A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Responsibilities:
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
Top Companies for Chief Financial Officers job in UAE
- Rebel Foods
- Robert Half
4. Chief Executive Officer
In case you’re curious to know about the highest paying jobs in the UAE, Chief Executive Officer or CEO is definitely among them No company can run its business without its CEO. A chief executive officer (CEO) is someone who is in charge of an organization and normally makes the vast majority of all business related executive decisions.
Our data indicates that a person working as a Chief Executive Officer in UAE typically earns around 49,500 AED per month. Salaries range from 24,300 AED (lowest) to 77,200 AED (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
Top Companies for chief executive officer job in UAE
- Edelman Middle East
- Frank Porter
- Oriental Pearls.
Actuaries professionals may also known as actuarial analysts. An actuary uses mathematics, computer science, and statistics to assess the risks associated with certain events and helps companies plan for or reduce the financial repercussions should these events occur.
We all know that insurance companies are widely spread in the UAE and actuary is the main role of these types of companies. Salary Range of a actuary start From AED 21,450 to AED 38,000 monthly, according to Salary Expert.
- Preparing reports for managers, stakeholders, clients, or other parties.
- Presenting and communicating complex statistical and mathematical information to others.
- Collecting and evaluating information to determine the potential risks of certain events and their financial impact on businesses.
- Developing and refining strategies that minimize risk and costs to others.
- Other duties, which may vary according to industry.
Top Companies for Actuaries job in UAE
Professors one of the most notable jobs in UAE impact on the students’ minds, through guiding them during their new chapter. That’s why your role is so important not only on the academic level but also the personal one.
You can join the staff of many prestigious universities and institutes in the Emirates, including different fields of study. Don’t hesitate and apply at any of them.
Salary Range From AED 19,100 to AED 61,000 monthly, according to Salary Explorer.
- Developing and delivering course material, curricula, and syllabi.
- Assisting with the training and recruitment of new lecturers, teaching assistants, and Professors.
- Conducting research, publishing papers, and attending conferences.
- Attending academic events and networking with other researchers and field experts.
- Supervising, advising, and mentoring teaching assistants and graduate students.
- Participating in faculty and departmental meetings.
- Shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting students for graduate programs.
- Organizing guest seminars and faculty events where students can interact with established industry professionals.
- Traveling to other higher education settings to gain experience and expand networks.
- Writing proposals to secure research funding.
Top University for Professors job in UAE
- Al Ain University
- Canadian University Dubai
- Abu Dhabi University.
- American University in Dubai
- University of Dubai
A Lawyers advise, research, and collect evidence or information, draft legal documents such as contracts, divorces, or real estate transactions, and defend or prosecute in court. Since you want to know everything about the top paid jobs in UAE, lawyers come on the top of the list.
UAE have a big number of companies and organizations; this makes lawyers most needed there to manage all their legal matters in a organigation. The average salary for Lawyer is AED 20,000 per month in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
Top Companies for Lawyer job in UAE
- Hikmat Fayad and Associates
- Dubai Copyright Office
- Al Balooshi Law Firm
- Revin Legal Translation
8. Human Resources
A human resource (HR) is a skilled and qualified HR expert whose role is pivotal to any organization with a workforce. They are responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll. The average salary for HR is AED 7,500 per month in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
9. Data Scientist
A Data Scientist is a professional who uses analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect large data sets. They develop data-driven solutions explicitly tailored toward the needs of an organization.
Moreover, seeking A Data Scientist job in the UAE ensures you a high salary. You can find many vacancies at the notable companies there. Take a new step in your career life and chase your passion. The average salary for Data Scientist is AED 22,500 per month in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
Data Scientist responsibilities
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Top Companies for Chief Marketing Officer job in UAE
- Sigma Data Systems
10. IT Manager
IT managers are responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in an organization. They help determine the IT needs of an organization and are responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfill the organization’s information systems requirements.
Technology is one of the most prominent industries in the UAE, where many people seek better opportunities in this career. This profession is from the high salary jobs in the UAE, because it’s mostly needed in various companies and organizations throughout the Emirates. The average salary for IT Manager is AED 15,000 per month in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area.
Information Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
Top Companies for Chief Marketing Officer job in UAE
- Accel Frontline JLT
- Fluid Codes
- Pixel Digital System LLC.
A doctor is responsible for all sides of care of a patient. They diagnose, educate, and treat patients to ensure that they have the best possible care.
A few of the main duties of a doctor are performing diagnostic tests, recommending specialists for patients, document patient’s medical history, and educating patients.
The medical field is the most important among all the working fields. Being a doctor in UAE is not easy but if you’re living in the Emirates, you’re well-rewarded.
As a doctor you receive the highest salary in the UAE. A person working in Doctor in United Arab Emirates typically earns around 47,100 AED per month.
Top Medical Centers and Hospitals
- Novomed Centers
- German Neuroscience Center
- American Academy for Cosmetic Surgery Hospital
- American Spine Center
- Clinic for Health and Medical Care
12. Bank Manager
A branch manager is an employee who oversees the operations of a branch of a bank or financial institution. Bank managers oversee the day-to-day operations of their branch, supervise staff and work to attract new customers.
You’re lucky if you’re experienced in the banking field, as a Bank Manager is from the top paid jobs in the UAE. A person working as a Bank Manager in United Arab Emirates typically earns around 43,200 AED per month.
Branch Manager responsibilities and duties
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
Top Banks for Bank Manager job in UAE
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Emirates NBD
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Being a pilot is not only a very interesting job, but also more rewarding and exciting. A pilot is also called aviators, pilots operate aircraft in various industries. They can be employed in the commercial sector, work for airlines, the military, or take on private jobs.
There are various companies in UAE that are known to be the top worldwide. This provides you with many vacancies at those recognizable ones. In addition, Emirates is from the top airline companies in the world; you could be lucky enough to join them. Nothing is impossible!
The average salary for Airline Pilot is AED 30,000 per month in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area. The average additional cash compensation for a Airline Pilot in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 10,000, with a range from AED 1 – AED 1,75,600.
- Operating the aircraft safely and maintaining a good degree of professionalism at all times.
- Monitoring weather conditions and communicating with air traffic control during flights.
- Liaising with co-pilots and flight crew throughout the flight.
- Updating and reassuring passengers and crew during emergencies.
- Determining the safest routes and analyzing flight plans prior to takeoff.
- Getting enough rest between flights.
- Anticipating issues and maintaining professionalism during emergencies.
- Keeping up to date with aircraft advancements and equipment.
Top Companies for Pilot job in UAE
- Air Arabia
- Fly Dubai.
Engineering is a very promising job profile in the UAE and There are plenty of engineering jobs available in Dubai. From mechanical to chemical, to project engineers, these professionals are vital in the construction industry and other industries in the emirate.
In addition, there are some engineering fields that get the top salaries in the UAE like Civil, AI, Mechanical, and Petroleum Engineering. A person working in Engineering in United Arab Emirates typically earns around 16,400 AED per month
Top Companies for Engineering job in UAE
- ADNOC – Distribution
- AL Shirawi Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Sigma Data Systems.
- Al Futtaim
- Petroleum Middle East
In todays article we have go through about Top Best Highest Paying and Most Respected jobs in United Arab Emirates. Which is your favorite job kindly tell in the comment box below. If you like this article don’t foregate to share it on your social media platform.