AWS Wavelength एक अमेज़न वेब सर्विस है इस पोस्ट में हम इसके बारे में अच्छे से जानेंगे What is AWS Wavelength in Hindi की AWS Wavelength किसे कहते है।
What is AWS Wavelength in Hindi?
AWS Wavelength enables developers to build applications that deliver ultra-low latencies to mobile devices and end users. Wavelength deploys standard AWS compute and storage services to the edge of communications service providers’ (CSP) 5G networks. You can extend a virtual private cloud (VPC) to one or more Wavelength Zones. You can then use AWS resources like Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances to run the applications that require ultra-low latency and a connection to AWS services in the Region.
The following are the key concepts:
- Wavelength — A new type of AWS infrastructure designed to run workloads that require ultra-low latency over mobile networks.
- Wavelength Zone — A zone in the carrier location where the Wavelength infrastructure is deployed. Wavelength Zones are associated with an AWS Region. A Wavelength Zone is a logical extension of the Region, and is managed by the control plane in the Region.
- VPC — A customer virtual private cloud (VPC) that spans Availability Zones, Local Zones, and Wavelength Zones, and has deployed resources such as Amazon EC2 instances in the subnets that are associated with the zones.
- Wavelength subnet — A subnet that you create in a Wavelength Zone. You can create one or more subnets, and then run and manage AWS services, such as Amazon EC2 instances, in the subnet.
- Carrier gateway — A carrier gateway serves two purposes. It allows inbound traffic from a carrier network in a specific location, and allows outbound traffic to the carrier network and internet.
- Network Border Group — A unique set of Availability Zones, Local Zones, or Wavelength Zones from which AWS advertises IP addresses.
- Wavelength application — An application that you run on an AWS resource in a Wavelength Zone.
AWS resources on Wavelength
You can create Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon EBS volumes, and Amazon VPC subnets and carrier gateways in Wavelength Zones. You can also use the following:
- Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
- Amazon EKS clusters
- Amazon ECS clusters
- Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS CloudFormation
The services in Wavelength are part of a VPC that is connected over a reliable connection to an AWS Region for easy access to services running in Regional subnets.
Working with Wavelength
You can create, access, and manage your EC2 resources, Wavelength Zones, and carrier gateways using any of the following interfaces:
- AWS Management Console— Provides a web interface that you can use to access your Wavelength resources.
- AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI) — Provides commands for a broad set of AWS services, including Amazon VPC, and is supported on Windows, macOS, and Linux. The services you use in Wavelength continue to use their own namespace, for example Amazon EC2 uses the “ec2” namespace, and Amazon EBS uses the “ebs” namespace. For more information, see AWS Command Line Interface.
- AWS SDKs — Provides language-specific APIs and takes care of many of the connection details, such as calculating signatures, handling request retries, and handling errors. For more information, see AWS SDKs.
When you use any of the interfaces for your Wavelength Zones, use the parent Region.
इस पोस्ट में हमने AWS Wavelength अमेज़न वेब सर्विस के बारे में अच्छे से जाना।